British Army & Cadet MTP Combat Shirt
This British Army surplus MTP combat shirt is part of the PCS (Personal Clothing System) range of MTP clothing that is issued to serving personnel.
Designated as a lightweight jacket. the shirt can be worn tucked in or loose as required and worn over a base layer or t-shirt.
To enable body armour to be worn, the front pockets have been replaced with map/dump pockets with internal pen & document dividers and the shirt closes with a heavy-duty zip and velcro storm flap.
Large bellows pockets have been added onto the upper arms that are angled for easier access and have velcro panels allowing for badges or tactical recognition flashes (TRF's) to be secured.
Blanking patches are not included on these shirts as we cannot guarantee the army surplus stock we will receive.
- Condition: Grade 1
- British Army MTP PCS combat shirt / jacket
- Heavy-duty IRR (infrared reflecting) polycotton
- Two-way full-length heavy duty zip with Velcro storm flap covering
- 2 large chest dump pockets with Velcro closure
- 1 small pocket and 1 pen pocket inside chest pockets
- 2 upper arm angled pockets with Velcro panels to attach badges
- Windproof Velcro fastening on collar
- Velcro pockets on forearms and elbows for additional padding
- Adjustable cuffs
- Front rank slide